I didn't want to promote it too much till I saw an actual printed copy and made sure I wasn't yanking it from Amazon due to some horrific oversight (though my wife did mention that because I cut my editorial I neglected to thank her in the issue... doh!).
My initial copy arrived last night and despite some nit-picky stuff like a too small gutter margin and some cropping issues with the pages I'm very pleased with how the issue turned out.
- David Zuzelo's penetrating look at Nikkatsu erotic cinema
- John Grace on Hollywood bully Burt Lancaster
- Jonathan Plombon's examination of WAVE Productions, death fetish films and the cult of pseudo-snuff
- Chuck Francisco on those naughty Nazi Zombies
- A beefy review section featuring manly action flicks and men's action novels – in particular Remo Williams aka The Destroyer – with many contributions from Mitch Lovell
- Plus, tons of reviews on the best and worst in horror, sci-fi and sleazery from Douglas Waltz, John Grace, David Zuzelo, Chuck Francisco, yours truly and many more